As I have recently removed the password protection from my blog I have begun to receive comments from several wonderful people who previously were not reading my blog. Several of you are people I haven't spoken to in years and as such have no idea how to contact you and really want to respond to your wonderful comments! So...please could you write me an email with your contact information?! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! SPASIBO! KE A LEBOGA! DANKE! AMASAGENALDO! GRACIAS! MERCI!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW your hair is so long in that picture of you. I didnt even know that was you. I had know idea that you were in the peace core. Let alone that you were married. I hope that all is going great with you. I was just doing some blog hopping and found your blog so I am glad that you took off the password. Lindsee (Barnes) Haney
Hey you, so here's my e-mail in case you want it!
krissy_archer@hotmail.com
See you!
Post a Comment